1. Favorite quote and why?
“Let no man in the world live in delusion.
Without Guru, none can cross over to the other shore.”
– Guru Nanak
2. What is something you’re currently doing or working on that you’re really excited about and proud of?
I’m going through the footage and editing a documentary. It is my first feature documentary as a Director. I hope it inspires people to participate in more Selfless Service. My opinion is that if everyone performed regular feats of Selfless Service, we would all live in Heaven.
3. When you’re having a really rough day, how do you get through it?
Once I become aware that my day is “rough,” I take the time to lay down and do Savasana. This allows my nervous system to relax and reminds me to get back to my breath. I’ve found that a calm spine is a balanced mind.
4. What is one of the greatest risks you have taken?
Leaving behind my pursuit of an MD. Leaving medical school and all the hard work I did leading up to it. Giving up a dream that my family had for me. Changing my beliefs about scarcity and healing practices.
5. What is something you can’t live without?
Play. The very nature of play promotes a diversity of interactions with the world. Play inspires curiosity, joy, connection, movement, perseverance, and healthy competition.
6. Finish this sentence: The most important question you can ask is:
where’s the bathroom?
7. Finish this sentence: My superpower is:
synergy with the Force.
8. What are some words of wisdom you can leave us with?
Life is an opportunity to study. We can choose to be the subjects in the experiment or the observers. We can be both, or none. May we choose to experiment in ways that promote our highest ideas. May we experiment so we can develop and enjoy relationships with each other, and the Universes (microcosm and macrocosm). May we share what we learn, with each other and our collective descendants.
For more information on Indy visit: