1. Favorite quote and why?
We live in a universe that is God-created and God-sustained, and we shall never lack any good thing.
You don’t need to go on a long journey for self-discovery – You don’t need to go anywhere – You just need to look inside yourself…
2. What is something you’re currently doing or working on that you’re really excited about and proud of?
Promoting and publishing 2 novels on self-discovery and the adventures with Federico Fellini and Carlos Castaneda in the Yucatan.
3. When you’re having a really rough day, how do you get through it?
Do spiritual mind-treatments, meditate and pray. Yoga, stretching and breathing exercises help.
4. What is one of the greatest risks you have taken?
To go into the Jungles’ of the Yucatan to meet Carlos Castaneda and take psychedelic mushrooms.
5. What is something you can’t live without?
Love and kindness.
6. Finish this sentence: The most important question you can ask is,
“There” is no better than “here,” and can I guide you?
7. Finish this sentence: My superpower is:
Love, Humor, and Patience.
8. What are some words of wisdom you can leave us with?
We receive a body that will be presented with lessons.
There are no mistakes, only lessons. Lessons are repeated until learned.
Learning does not end. Others are only mirrors of you.
What you make of your life is up to you.
All the answers lie inside of you.
You will forget all of this at birth…